RESOLUTE HR MANAGEMENT will set the guidelines for the organization to develop the employee’s career and help to achieve a high retention rate within the organization. The guidelines will help the organization to do the following tasks:
- Match individual and organization needs
- Encourage employee ownership of career.
- Create a supportive context.
- Communicate direction of company.
- Establish mutual goal setting and planning.
- Identify career opportunities & requirements
- Identify future competency needs.
- Establish job progressions and career paths
- Balance promotions, transfers, exits
- Gauge Employee Potential
- Measure competencies (appraisals).
- Establish talent inventories
- Establish succession plans.
- Introduce Career Development initiatives
- Provide workshops.
- Provide career self-management training
- Give developmental feedback